This is a break-away cult of Senioism that believes that the demiurge, Kamka, did not sacrifice himself, but rather that he lives on as a pantheistic deity, one with the multiverse.
The sect’s adherents call it Kamkadlà, which translates roughly as”Kamkaism”.
Vivarian Senioists are found in small numbers wherever Senioism is practiced.
Effectively the same as Senioism except for the belief that Kamka is still living. The other major difference is that all the deities are worshipped in common temples.
As a Senioist variant, the Vivarians are also divided into three sects, one for each triad.
- Communalist (Lawful)
- Individualist (Chaotic)
- Medianist (Neutral)
These sects are viewed as all essential, and while individual lay worshippers will identify with a particular triad, they address their prayers to the most appropriate deity.
This cult, being repressed, has a chaotic hierarchy and structure. Each nation has its own hierarchy which often differs greatly in detail from that in other nations. The three sects share temples.
This cult is itself a variant of Senioism.
Relations with Other Cults
The Vivarians are an evangelical cult, and as such they oppose all other cults as heretical or misguided. They work actively to spread their cult, and often resort to violence, particularly in response to attacks/insults of mainstream Senioists.
Centre: Each nation has its own centre, as follows:
- Darsazom: Bekdrad [Bkrd-19], capital of the Bekdrad province of Darsazom.
- Dìzabòsè: Deredòra [Dzbs-94], capital of the province of Deredòra of the Dìzabòsè division of the Empire of Sèrdàa.
- Dìzadusè: Sudos [Dzds-97], capital of the Sudos state in the province of Kòkim in the Dìzadusè division of the Empire of Sèrdàa.
- Dìzaursò: Àuzsos [Dzrs-15], capital of the Àuzsos state in the province of Dòàkare in the Dìzaursò division of the Empire of Sèrdàa.
- Dòzodxom: Oxòmò [Oxmo-01], capital of the Oxòmò province of Kingdom of Dòzodxom.
- Falrerisaè: Šeleraèsaè [Flrs-28] in the state of Neyelèrasà in the Kingdom of Falrerisaè.
- Farerèyaè: Keswes [Frry-29] in the state of Idesèkel in the Kingdom of Farerèyaè.
- Izbadexom: Dòrkre [SrbQ-15], capital of the province of Sòrbeà Qeràòsè in the Kingdom of Izbadexom.
- Kàrekdrur (Under Sòèedxom)
- Kòròsàò: Sosqom [Krso-12] in the province of Qom in the Kòròsàò division of the Empire of Sèrdàa.
- Omdòrò: Odkarer [Omdr-05] in the province of Dumàò in the Omdòrò division of the Empire of Sèrdàa.
- Rèrfesrè: Rìsirifè [Rsfr-29] in the state of Faresèr in the Kingdom of Rèrfesrè.
- Saderdos: Àameka [Sdrs-01] in the province of Bòredaker in the Saderdos division of the Empire of Sèrdàa.
- Sàrereràanè: Ferenelas [Srrn-81] in the Šìduus region of the Kingdom of Sàrereràanè.
- Simaà: Ikdidòr [Smaa-97], capital of the province of Ikdidòr in the Simaà division of the Empire of Sèrdàa.
- Simaursò: Komràrkò [Smrs-105], capital of the province of Komràrkò in the Simaursò division of the Empire of Sèrdàa.
- Sòèedxom: Dikromba [Sodx-01], capital of the Dikromba state in (and effective capital of) the Federation of Sòèedxom.
Liturgical Language: Sèrdkra is the formal language used in scripture, but worship is in the local vernacular.
Approximate # of Worshippers: 1,326,500
- Communalist (Lawful): 603,500
- Individualist (Chaotic): 283,500
- Medianist (Neutral): 439,500
Back to Religions List
Back to Djapar Home page
Back to NRG Games Home page