This is the racial cult of the Sèuàtlì, who call it Tìùvàqàbad (meaning Tìùvàqian), and is centred on the worship of Tìùvàq, a three-headed reptilian demon-like being.
This cult is almost exclusive to the Sèuàtlì and thus is found only in the marshes of Sèuùàtl and the lands immediately surrounding it.
This cult is sometimes considered a derivative of Omnianism as it shares some of its basic tenets, such as the uncreated nature of the multiverse, and the existence of spirits, however it differs in several important ways. First, and foremost, it rejects the existence of a pantheistic supreme deity, believing instead in the existence of a large number of god-like beings and demons.
Tyùvàq, the racial deity of the Sèuàtlì, is a triple-aspected deity, however, unlike most such deities whose aspected nature is generally metaphysical in nature, he has three heads, each of which is considered to have its own personality and nature. They are as follows.
- Àlràkàu (left head/CE): Who embodies the principles of Chaos.
- Dàrvèròkàu (centre head/NE): Embodies the principles of Neutrality on the Law/Chaos axis.
- Elterkòqàbè (right head/LE): The embodiment of the principles of Lawfulness.
There are three sects, one dedicated to each of Tyùvàq’s heads.
- Centrists (Dàrvèròkàu)
- Leftists (Àlràkàu)
- Rightists (Elterkòqàbè)
Centrist & Rightist Leftist
Each sect has a structure and hierarchy that reflects the principles embodied by the head it worships. Rightists have a strict structure and hierarchy, Centrists have a loose one, and the Leftists have none.
Relations with Other Cults
Tricephalists view all cults and deities as valid, but deem the others to be of less importance than their own. Devotees of other cults are tolerated, but face a number of restrictive laws, etc., and apostates are frowned on.
Centre: There are a number of centres, depending on which sect is involved.
- Centrist: It has three centres, one in each tyranny. These are: Qàkuixèuè [Sutl-11] in Klòrklè, Xàrbixèu [Sutl-18] in Vàbàu, and Klàvèuàd [Sutl-38] in Dàrabàwà.
- Leftist: None
- Rightist: Baùràrà [Sutl-26] in Vàbàu.
Liturgical Language: Sèuatlà is used for all purposes.
Approximate # of Worshippers: 632,500
- Centrists (Dàrvèròkàu): 145,500
- Leftists (Àlràkàu): 321,500Rightists (Elterkòqàbè): 165,500
Back to Religions List
Back to Djapar Home page
Back to NRG Games Home page